- Responsible.The manager of the treatment of your personal data is SITBACK PRODUCCIONS S.L. (In forward “SITBACK PRODUCCIONS”). Postal adress: Llepant 33, 3er 08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona).
- How is that we have your personal data?We have obtained your data of personal character through the previous relations that you have kept with SITBACK PRODUCCIONS, or for the relations that have now with the entity: It could be the case that you have purchased any entry for any of the events that we have organised (or will organise in a future), or you subscrit to ours newsletter to receive information about our activities.
- Which personal data treat?The personal data that treat are:
– Complete name.
– Birth date.
- With which aim we treat your personal data?We treat the data of our subscribers and users with these purposes:
– Send information about SITBACK PRODUCCIONS activities and promotions by e-mail.
– Invite to acts or events organised by SITBACK PRODUCCIONS.
If you oppose to receive these types of communications promocionals, now or in any one other moment, can send an e-mail to the address email@example.com or send us an application to our postal address.
- Transmission of data to third parties.SITBACK PRODUCTIONS engage to not give in any case your personal data to third parties.
- Why we can treat your data?The treatment of your personal data for sending of promocional information about activities or initiatives by SITBACK PRODUCCIONS to those that have already taken part, due to a legitimate interest of our entity and is authorised by the current law.
- TermThe personal data will preserve while it keep the relation with SITBACK PRODUCCIONS and, after finalised the relation, during the terms of legal prescription that they are of application (at present 6 years for countable rule and, 10 years as the current law of prevention of money laundering). Finished the mentioned terms, your data will be deleted.
- Which are your rights in relation to the data?You can access to your personal data, as well as request the rectification of the inaccurate data or the cancellation when the data no longer are necessary for the purposes that were collected. Also you will be able to request the limitation and opposition of the treatment of your data, in determinate circumstances and for reasons related with your particular situation.
You will be able to revoke the consent to the sending of commercial communications and exert the rights referred previously, in the link that appears in all our communications, or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider that the treatment of your personal data infringes the normative or your rights of privacy, you can make a complaint:
– To our Delegate or Protection of Data Delegate, through the postal or electronic addresses indicated.
– Writting to Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.